[olug] web server performance/stress testing

Ryan Stille rps at willconsult.com
Tue Apr 8 15:51:31 UTC 2003

I used OpenSTA.  Windows based, supports virtual users done in batches with ramp up time, can run distrubuted on many workstations.  To set it up you hit record and it records all the HTTP traffic between you and the server.  This way it easily handles all your complicated login forms and other stuff like that.

http://opensta.sourceforge.net/

-Ryan