[olug] [ot] Geekcheat may be going away

Mike Hostetler thehaas at binary.net
Tue Apr 1 16:55:04 UTC 2003

Geekcheat.com has great stuff . . . buy some if you haven't ever done so.

(no, I'm not afflicted with Geekcheat.com in any way . . . just a
satisfied customer).

----- Forwarded message from "geekcheat. com" <support at geekcheat.com> -----

From: geekcheat.com <support at geekcheat.com>
To: thehaas at binary.net
Subject: Maybe last chance for geekcheat.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:41:57 -0500
	version=2.51

Hi,

At one time or another, you ordered some products from geekcheat.com - thank you.

I started geekcheat for fun, and it has been able to stay alive since 1996. I'm thinking of shutting it down to due excessive costs and very low orders, so I'd thought I'd drop you a line to let you know. If you or anyone you know would like a vi or emacs reference mug, t-shirt, or mousepad, now might be the last time to get 'em.

Thanks again for your support.

regards,
Greg

www.geekcheat.com