[olug] browsers

Quinn Coldiron qcoldir at nmhs.org
Mon Sep 30 14:06:33 UTC 2002

Since this has come up, about a month ago I posted that I was having
problems with Mozilla and Java.  I also stated that I had installed
Zimian Desktop.  I formatted the drive and started over with RH 7.3
WITHOUT Ximian.  I then installed the IBM JDK, but Mozilla still locks
up with Java.  I've tried Blackdon, IBM and Sun's JRE's and JDK's.

I do have Opera running with Java, so I just use that.  When I'm in KDE
Konq works with Java also (but I spend most of my time in Windowmaker).
I've tried the Mozilla that comes with RH 7.3 and I've downloaded the
nightly builds and the latest alpha of Mozilla...no luck.

Quinn

--

You don't "install" web pages; you simply visit them.
Why should applications be any different?

Quinn P. Coldiron
Cerner Technical Coordinator
Nebraska Methodist Hospital
402-354-1619