[olug] Re: LUG Info

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Fri Sep 20 02:10:33 UTC 2002

Hello Bobby!
    You are, without a doubt eligible to "join" our LUG, as a matter of fact, it is members like yourself that bring the best of OLUG's content in the fact that
you are not necessarily a "novice", rather an intuitive new user, seeking other users for intelligent conversation! The OLUG is open to literally anyone whom
has an interest in Linux, Unix at large or even any open-source program. We do not have any fee's, due's, or even an extensive "membership" program. so, join the mailing
list ( send email to olug-subscribe at olug.org with the word "subscribe" in the body of the email ) watch the website ( http://www.olug.org ) for announcements.

Welcome to the Omaha Linux User Group!!