[olug] The Joys of WindoMaker

Quinn Coldiron qcoldir at nmhs.org
Mon Sep 9 12:45:55 UTC 2002

I'll have to give it a try.  I'm also not a big fan of the "start"
button style window managers.  I like WindowMaker because it fits the
way I like to work.  It's nice just dropping images into a directory for
the backgrounds, etc. and having them show up in the menu.  The ability
to make a program or script and have it run as a menu is cool to.

Actually, I'm very excited about the version of Enlightenment that's in
CVS.  I wish they'd get a version of it packaged.  I don't have time to
compile all that crap to get it working, but I really like the looks of
the screenshots.  E is pretty fun to play with...

Quinn

--

Quinn P. Coldiron
qcoldir at nmhs.org