[olug] (non-olug) Job Opening

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 14:22:23 UTC 2002

PLEASE, do not e-mail me your resumes, I don't do the
direct hiring.

I only post these job openings to the OLUG list as a
favor to those who are on it, since I work in the HR
dept. for Union Pacific and see these IT positions
come open.

Union Pacific is currently taking applications for two
security positions titled Associate Systems Engineer.

Looks like they are looking for folks with a
background in UNIX/NT, TCP/IP, IT security background,
 knowledge of LDAP, Snort, some programming/scripting
of C++, C, Perl, and Python.

To apply submit your application at up.com.

thanks

-Chris