[olug] Husker Football Webcast

Andrew Embury drazak at ingenii.com
Tue Sep 3 14:53:17 UTC 2002

I have similar problems with Linksys hardware.  Using both the BEFSR81 and
the Wireless w/ 4 port switch my telnet and ssh sessions time out after
approx 10 minutes to 1 hour of inactivity.  Take the linksys out of the
loop and they will run for days.  I've seen many people post online with
the same problems but have not run across any kind of solution.

Drew