[olug] Next SANSUG meeting – Wireless

Timothy G. O'Brien IrishMASMS at netscape.net
Thu Oct 31 23:18:38 UTC 2002

If anyone is interested...

The response was very good for holding the SANSUG meeting on Tuesday, November 12 at 2PM. The location will be in the Old Market at Security Posture (right next to the Antiquarium). I will send more details and an official agenda by Friday.

The basic theme of this meeting will be wireless security, primarily 802.11. There will be 2-3 short tech talks followed by a live "war walk/chalk". Possible talks include a short overview/impression of the GIAC certification process from someone who recently completed the SANS cert (congrats Dyann!) and one on computer forensics.

Please let your co-workers, bosses, etc. know as we'd like to see a good turn out.

Timothy "Irish" O'Brien