[olug] Video editing software? Photo editing software?

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 17:26:41 UTC 2002

Kino craps out on my Debian box whenever I try to load dv2 formatted
video.

I haven't had much luck with video editing in linux either.  Lots of
compression steps but I can never get the sound quite right.  I'm
pretty sure my family isn't related to Alvin and the Chipmunks but
after the compression stage, it always sounds like it.