[olug] Video editing software? Photo editing software?

Ryan rps at willconsult.com
Wed Oct 30 14:41:06 UTC 2002

At 08:37 AM 10/30/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 08:15, Ryan wrote:
> >
> > Also any recommendations on photo editing software?  I *hate* gimp.
>
>Blasphemer!  :)
>
>robert alan jacobs

I really did try to get used to it.  We even had a presentation on it in
our local LUG here.  But just trying to do simple things just seem so
hard.  I wanted to make a bigger canvas area so I could add on to my
picture a little, and I figured out how to do that, but it won't let me do
anything in the new larger area!  Any changes I make only affect the
smaller original area.  Ahh!  I had other problems, too.  I finally had to
boot over to windows and use Photoshop 4.  Maybe you guys should do a good
through presentation of using gimp.

-Ryan