[olug] Red Hat Road Tour Update

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 14:05:26 UTC 2002

I've been to Lawerence, KS. many times and know
exactly where this is.

Free State Brewing Company is right on the main street
drag next to an opera theather called Liberty Hall.

This place claim to fame is that it is the first bar
when Kansas was only a territory if I remember
correctly.

I may be interested in going...

-Chris

=====