[olug] Phoenix

Joe Catanzaro joecatanzaro at cox.net
Mon Oct 28 15:08:00 UTC 2002

Let's put it this way. About half of the web pages that I hit with a .asp
extension don't work properly using Opera. But when I hit them with IE, the
page functions properly. Whether it's ActiveX or just a lot of JavaScript,
I don't know. I haven't spent enough time looking into it.

I downloaded Mozilla 1.0.1 (for Win NT) and took it for a test drive. It's
not bad. I'm very hooked on Opera, the speed and the features. But I'm
going to work with Mozilla, both on Win32 and RH and see if it grows on me.
Thanks for the input everyone, and if you get a chance, give Opera a shot.
Well worth the time.