[olug] Phoenix

Mike Hostetler thehaas at binary.net
Fri Oct 25 14:54:57 UTC 2002

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 07:49:49AM -0700, Eric Penne wrote:
> The thing I have now with Mozilla that I wonder how I got along without
> before is TABBED BROWSING.  So nice to work with.  Less clutter on the
> Win or KDE tray.

I second that.  Another thing that I wonder how I lived without it are pie
menus. Like tabbed browsing, it takes awhile to get used to it, but when you
do, you discover that your life has changed for the better.

Of course, you have to install pie menus separately, but it's a piece of
cake to do so (gotta love XUL . . .)

http://optimoz.mozdev.org/piemenus/

-- mikeh