[olug] Red Hat Road Tour

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Thu Oct 24 21:08:55 UTC 2002

The Red Hat Road Tour is planning to stop in Lawrence, Ks on November 7
for a lunchtime event. I've been contacted by them and they have asked me
for help in reserving a location for this event. To that end, I'm trying
to get an approximate head count so I know how big of a venue to look for.

I know it's a drive for folks in Omaha, but I wanted to get the word out
to regional LUGs, please pass this message along as you see fit and
thanks.

If you think you'd attend this event, please reply to me directly and let
me know.

You can find more information about the tour here:

http://www.redhat.com/roadtour/

Thanks.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Some changes are so slow, you don't notice them.  Others are so fast,
they don't notice you.