[olug] Procmail?

William E. Kempf williamkempf at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 21:42:49 UTC 2002

From: "Brian Roberson" <roberson at olug.org>
> I am no postfix guru, but are you sure .forward files are enabled in the
MTA configuration? Your procmail config looks fine BTW.

Well, I'm learning this from the Mandrake docs on how to configure procmail
(http://www.mandrakeuser.org/docs/connect/cmail4.html).  It doesn't even
mention the .forward file.  I found that somewhere else, and they didn't
mention anything about enabling .forward files in the MTA configs.  So, I'm
not sure how you'd do this, and I'm left wondering why the Mandrake docs
don't indicate you have to do this?

> And just for grins, I know I have learned ALOT about procmail over the
years just by looking at other people's recipe's.... so here is mine...

Thanks.

Bill Kempf