[olug] Cox and Web Servers

Nate Rotschafer writetogenius at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 15:35:13 UTC 2002

Well with Qwest I can get 1 Mbit up and 1 Mbit down along with 8 IPs and
have then host my mail and DNS for me and have 24 hour onsite support
whenever I have a problem and have QoS on my connection so that if I
need my 1 Mbit up or down but some kiddie next door is downloading his
latest counter strike patch I get priority...all for ~$75/month...mostly
because that is a business package but I'm considering switching to
that...

Nate