[olug] InstallFest - Date Discussion

Timothy G. O'Brien IrishMASMS at netscape.net
Tue Oct 8 00:04:09 UTC 2002

My opinions for Instalfest (so far schedule wise):

Jan 4 - too close to the holidays; some of us may not be back from the family gatherings yet.

Jan 11 - would work, best for those getting computers from santa & want to put Linux on them, or install those new devices (like the digital camers HINT HINT), after the scheduled monthly OLUG meeting.

Jan 18 - Omaha2600 meeting (well, supposed to be one).

Jan 25 - bad for me, normally I have to work the last weekend of the month.

--
   Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

   Message: 3