[olug] bash script help

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Thu Oct 3 21:06:34 UTC 2002

You're right.  I screwed up somewhere
You could always use this bit of tclsh code
Only big issue with it is that it doesn't return any output from the called
program until that program is complete.

#!/usr/bin/tclsh

set command [list ./showitems]
set new_value [list {New Value}]
set cmd_array [concat $command $argv]
# remove last item from array
set cmd_array [lrange $cmd_array 0 [expr [llength $cmd_array] -1] ]
set cmd_array [concat exec $command $argv $new_value ]
puts [eval $cmd_array]