[olug] Meeting 10/01/2002

BuzB buzb at cox.net
Wed Oct 2 00:46:40 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 12:29 pm, Adam Haeder enlightened us with:

> Just a reminder of the OLUG meeting tonight. The speaker will be our very
> own Pres, Brian Roberson. The topic will be Apache 2.0: why you should
> care.
>
> Directions and a map can be found at
> http://www.schoollink.com/01/05/index.htm. You can park in the parking
> garage on the south side of Douglas St (for free, even). Please do not
> park in the parking lot immediately outside the building, that's for
> Clarkson students only, and they get cranky when we steal their parking
> spaces.
>
> Hope to see you all there!
>
> - --
> Adam Haeder
> Technical Coordinator, AIM Institute
> adamh at omaha.org
> (402) 345-5025 x115
> PGP Public key: http://www.omaha.org/~adamh/pgp.html
<<<<SNIPPED>>>>

Finally cleared my calendar, even remembered to show up.  But, I couldn't find
where OLUG was meeting.  According to the http://olug.org FAQ #4, we should
be meeting in the Computer Lab--if this is the Computer Lab on the 3rd floor
(only one I can remember), there wasn't an OLUG meeting tonight.  Did I miss
something in an earlier post?

--
BuzB

Registered Linux User #216668
Current System Stats:
Linux 2.4.18-6mdk #1 Fri Mar 15 02:59:08 CET 2002 i686
  7:45pm  up 26 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.02, 1.11, 0.89
Seti work units completed: 3239
Seti client running: 00:23:31
Percentage complete: 0.52902085
Last result returned: (Tue Oct  1 11:37:19 2002)