[olug] Running before walking. Graphical C

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 17:35:40 UTC 2002

You should give me that one also.  Since I already have your Perl book.
:)

Can the Perl/wxPython programs be (correct my terms if I'm wrong)
statically compiled so that I can just run the program from a CD
without writing to disk or asking for any outside programs?

Eric

=====
Eric Penne - epenne at ieee.org

One nation, under God, INDIVISIBLE.