[olug] OT: Freedom Downtime review

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Mon Nov 25 16:07:28 UTC 2002

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:25:29 -0600
"William Haisch" <whaisch2 at cox.net> wrote:

|offensively shocking to see the judicial system wrangled like a cowering
|bitch when paranoid corporations and overzealous government agencies seek
|scapegoat to sacrifice in the public arena, all in the name of national
|security and corporate greed. Novell, Sun, and others claimed
multi-millions

hehehe, did anyone get to see "JFK" over the weekend, or Friday... on the
39th anniversary of our government's coup detat against its national
leader (conspiracy?).  Finally sitting down and seeing the facts present
themselves in this movie is just so amazing, I'm riled in disbelief that
corruption has been in our government since at least this time.  Oswald
was basically guilty before the final shots rang out.  If this was ancient
Rome, it would be JFK crying out "et tu Brute?"  All to fuel the dog of
war.

conspiracy or not (ha!), take a moment and review this film, especially on
the anniversary of this most horrific day, in the most horrific times of
(MLK, Ted Kenedy, ..), and let the facts and analysis speak for
themselves.  FACT is stranger than FICTION. =)

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart