[olug] Mail Relaying w/Filtering

Mike Peterson Charles mpeterson at mail.charlesfurniture.com
Sat Nov 23 13:59:31 UTC 2002

What are your thoughts on using exim from the experience of using it?
Where is it's place in the list as far as features, ease to configure,
and security?

Both Postfix and Sendmail come with Redhat.
Exim comes with some distributions.
Qmail is part of custom setups like SME Server.

I have only been running Sendmail exclusively.
I worked with Qmail when I tested out E-Smith the former package to SME
Server.