[olug] Small Bellevue business needs help

Dennis Isbrandtsen dizzy at hms4emc.com
Tue Nov 19 14:17:55 UTC 2002

	Is there anyone out there that would like to help a small Bellevue
business?  We would need someone very familiar in Linux, this person or
persons would need to be able to accomplish the following items and give
some minor training to the onsite tech, me.

	Install and configure Linux REDHAT 8 or better servers for use with
and existing NT network.
	Require file sharing and print sharing to Windows 98 workstations
with SAMBA or equivalent.
	Eventually replacing the NT Primary domain controller with Linux
domain controller.
	Replace existing MS Exchange Server with Linux based EMAIL server.
	Replace existing ArcServeIt DAT Tape Backup system with a Linux
based tape backup system.

You may reply to this post or email me directly at  dizzy at hms4emc.com

Thanks, Dennis