[olug] [OT] Omaha Cisco Users Group (OCUG) November Meeting Reminder

Timothy G. O'Brien IrishMASMS at netscape.net
Tue Nov 12 00:53:49 UTC 2002

FYI for the fellow Cisco users around:
---------------------------------

From: Ed Moss [mailto:ed at teklnk.com]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 11:50 AM
To: ocug at teklnk.com
Subject: OCUG - November Meeting Reminder

The next meeting of the Omaha Cisco Users Group will be Wednesday evening, November 13th.  Pizza will be available at 6, and the meeting will begin at 6:30.  If you plan on attending, please RSVP to OCUG at teklnk.com

Our topic will be the Quality of Service and will be an Express (pre-recorded) presentation from the actual course material.

The meeting will be held at New Horizons Computer Learning Center, 2125 North 120th Street in Omaha (North East of 120th and Blondo in "North Park").

Please note that there are problems with the ciscousers.org domain that we are having addressed..  You can also access the user group web site at
http://omaha.cisco-users.org.

Ed