[olug] question downloading packages

Robert A. Jacobs r.a.jacobs at cox.net
Sun Nov 10 19:31:19 UTC 2002

The original message titled "question downloading packages", to which I
replied, is from Francis Geiger.  HE is the one who is using an
RPM-based distro and he is the one who might be frustrated and/or close
to giving up hope.

Your reply to my message seemed to indicate you thought I was the one
who was requesting assistance downloading packages; this is not the
case.  I use Debian and have no intentions of using Red Hat, Mandrake or
any other RPM-based distro in the near future.

Hope that clears it up...

robert.a.jacobs