[olug] unixODBC

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 14:09:01 UTC 2002

Brian is talking to himself again!  This time I don't think it is a
flaw with the mailing list.

Eric

PS Does anybody else think that Brian could hold an OLUG meeting all by
himself?  Nobody else shows up except him and he presents to himself
and asks himself really hard questions.

=====
Eric Penne - epenne at ieee.org

One nation, under God, INDIVISIBLE.