[olug] November Meeting notes

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Wed Nov 6 07:17:38 UTC 2002

The audio recording and presentations have been uploaded to the olug site, the
PowerPoint from Cris Miller has been converted to openoffice format, and
there are a few snapshots of my desktop, one of the application I used to
edit the meeting recording with ( sweep ) and the other of the file sizes of the
varying audio formats. I have settled on 8k,mono,quality 1 ogg vorbis, as
this sounds very good for being recorded from my laptop ;-) as you can see
the .wav original format ( 11k,stereo ) was ~200Mb and the end ogg file was
only ~13Mb.... interesting

I will put up a story on the website with the link's to these tomorrow, but for
the impatient, they are at http://olug.org/presentations/

--Brian