[olug] web-based administration

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Tue Nov 5 15:53:25 UTC 2002

On Mon, 04 Nov 2002 22:46:51 -0600
Phil Brutsche <phil at brutsche.us> wrote:

|Brian Wiese wrote:
|> Nah, it's not webmin... one last chance, does anyone have any idea what
|> I'm talking about?? =)
|>
|> There is some app you run on your GNU/Linux box on the webserver, and
it
|> gives you like command prompt interface and interaction with the
system.
|> (or so I thought).  It wasn't webmin though.  If anyone knows what it
is,
|> please let me know... I saw it at an OLUG meeting like 1 year ago or
so.
|> thanks.
|
|Mindterm, the Java SSH client?

http://www.appgate.com/products/mindterm/mindterm_pricing.php

at $7,000 a pop, i dont think so. but thanks for the info.  I'll probably
stumble upon what I'm looking for sometime in the future. thanks.

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart