[olug] web-based administration

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Tue Nov 5 04:45:37 UTC 2002

Nah, it's not webmin... one last chance, does anyone have any idea what
I'm talking about?? =)

There is some app you run on your GNU/Linux box on the webserver, and it
gives you like command prompt interface and interaction with the system.
(or so I thought).  It wasn't webmin though.  If anyone knows what it is,
please let me know... I saw it at an OLUG meeting like 1 year ago or so.
thanks.

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:12:56 -0600
"Blaufuss, Shane" <sblaufuss at fnni.com> wrote:

|Sounds like Webmin.  I use it on all of our production boxes; saves a
trip
|to the chilly computer room or another floor.

  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart