[olug] Member Services

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Sat Nov 2 19:15:41 UTC 2002

Well, After 3 moves and a generous offer by novia ( http://www.novia.net )
All member services are back online, At this juncture, I need to kindly
ask all users that have signed up for the services to login to their account.
In 30 days, if a user does not login, their account will be deleted. Below is
a list of all the members, in case you where wondering if you have an account or
not. Please keep in mind that if you have not logged in in the past 60 days,
by default your account is expired ( because your password is expired ) so if you
have problems with logging in, drop me a note and I will look into it.

topher aembury irishmasms pbrutsch unolinuxguru jregier npaul tonstel relayer
payne grax jtgill woodsjay thechunk csl bryco thehaas adamh cmmiller nrotschafer
sdeel

if you where wondering what a member account entitles you to...

login at olug.org email address
shell access to users.olug.org
http://olug.org/~login/ web space
webmail/imap mail access