[olug] Nov. Meeting Topics

Jacobs, Robert A. RAJACOBS at northropgrumman.com
Fri Nov 1 16:44:50 UTC 2002

Are you sure you've never heard of CBDTPA?  It is sponsored by
Senator Hollings ("The Senator from Disney") and used to be called
the SSSCA (I think -- there were a LOT of S's).

In any case, he changed the name because of all the bad press it got.
If you've heard of the latter but not the former then, unfortunately,
it seems his ploy might have worked.