[olug] RE: Microlink [olug] Cheap local co-lo?

Timothy G. O'Brien irishmasms at netscape.net
Sat Jun 8 19:44:07 UTC 2002

Did you read their AUP? http://www.microlnk.com/aup.html

I certainly would not support any company that wishes to censor what I legaly can do in this country (so far that is).

Otherwise, there is Lighthouse (but is expensive I think), but I think there is one or two trolls to the OLUG list that may be able to assist with your quest.

--
   Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

   1951 South 15th Street
   Omaha, NE