[olug] OT: After installfest
Timothy G. O'Brien
irishmasms at netscape.net
Tue Jul 16 04:03:02 UTC 2002
Ok, The crazy Irishman has returned home to see Saturday evenings exploits discussed in a totally off topic thread on OLUG list. So what the hell I'll add my .02:
- What happened to what goes on at the bar stays at the bar; or for you military types what goes TDY stays TDY?? Come on now slightly bad form.
- No shots for me on an empty tummy not eating all day and those sort of shots, mixed with a good dark beer equals bad times. Not that I have had any previous personal experiences in that mind you. ;-]
- If she was not after a man (whether long term or for an hour) then why did she purchase a shot for him; and then leave when she came to the conclusion that he (and no one else at the table) was not going to drink it?
- All geeks were invited to the Cresent after install fest so where were you girlz geek Tanya? ;-]
- Second wind? About 10 pm while I was bowling!
I'll leave the comment about selling Dan an wedding ring for cheap alone. And yes, this topic is really pretty depressing but so is the dating scene in this town. But that is a different rant, for a different list, at a different time.
So, this is the end of this thread back to *inux stuff please.... 'nuf said about this.
CM Miller <cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>The things that strikes me funny is she was after all
>the married men at the table, not the single guys...
>Jeez, what part of 'hey, there's a wedding ring on my
>left hand' do you not understand?
>--- CM Miller <cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I'm suprised that Tim turned it away.
>> Help him catch his second wind...
>> --- Eric Penne <epenne at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > Who drank the kamikazee? :)
>> > __________________________________________________
>> > Do You Yahoo!?
>> > Yahoo! Autos - Get free new car price quotes
>> > http://autos.yahoo.com
Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop at Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com/
For help contact olug-help at olug.org - run by ezmlm
to unsubscribe, send mail to olug-unsubscribe at olug.org
or `mail olug-unsubscribe at olug.org < /dev/null`
(c)1998-2002 OLUG http://www.olug.org
More information about the OLUG