[olug] FUD at its worst

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Tue Jan 8 17:58:32 UTC 2002

What an unusual site.  It appears to be filled with articles written as
either outright lies or by the severely uninformed.

I found this quote interesting from their "Who" page, "Adequacy.org is
frankly unlikely to become a part of the Open Source Developers Network any
time soon."
They run Apache as their web server.  Chances are they have other open source
products in their as well.

I don't know who they are but their site is like the twilight zone of the
internet.

For help contact olug-help at bstc.net - run by ezmlm
(c)2001 OLUG http://www.olug.org