[olug] linux web server management ?

bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sun Dec 22 04:29:23 UTC 2002

Jeff,

I can live with you hating my analogy as long as I got my point across.  I
didn't entirely agree with all your points either in the dissection of my
analogy, but I'm not going to worry about that very irrelevant debate.  In
all honesty, like all analogies it does not parallel 100%, nor was it
intended to.

Bill