[olug] linux web server management ?

bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sun Dec 22 04:34:30 UTC 2002

Well Daniel, the thread kind of took a fork when it was suggested that
anyone that wanted an easy to use computer should use Windows XP.
Windows XP is a DESKTOP operating system.  There is no such thing as
Windows XP "Server".  I take issue with people relegating Joe User to MS
just because they don't want to learn every config file on their computer
or the difference between a byte and a nibble.  I apologize if that fork
wasn't apparent.  I couldn't let the comment slide without response.

Bill