[olug] smbmount and fstab

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 21:46:38 UTC 2002

I've partly figured out how to mount it as root and give the user
permissions to write.

smbmount //nt_le/ericp$ /directory -o credentials=file,uid=epenne

I added the uid=epenne before but there was a space instead of a comma
and smbmount just ignored the uid flag.

I still am not allowed to mount the drive without having root
privileges.  Can anybody help?

Eric