[olug] linux web server management ?

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 19:27:55 UTC 2002

This line also bothers me.  This one actually makes me downright mad.

> There is a such thing as EASY, its
> called windows XP.

Microsoft is a confirmed monopoly!  They are in the business to make
money at almost any cost.  They don't hold true to standards.  They
overcharge for software.  They collect personal information.  They
limit my freedoms and choices.  Just because they have 95% of the
desktop market doesn't make them a good company to do business with.

Just because the user wants easy doesn't mean they should use
microsoft!

Eric