[MLIST] Re: [olug] linux web server management ?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Thu Dec 19 02:16:14 UTC 2002

When Progeny was around... wow, thats was Debian even your grandma could
install!  Progeny still contributes to the Debian project, and have
contributed their PGI installer, but I haven't seen any projects that make
Debian isos with it/use it.

http://hackers.progeny.com/pgi/

err.. nvrmind
PGI installer ISO image (BETA) for woody now available
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200206/msg01348.html

I'll have to try that again... problem is, it was almost "too" simple, not
much customization of the install available. =(