[MLIST] Re: [olug] linux web server management ?

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 16:32:38 UTC 2002

I 100% agree with this.  Right now I think Debian is as close to the
easy software installation as anybody can get.  They just don't have
the unintimidating easy OS installation down yet.  I truly believe that
desktop linux is ready for primetime in the corporate environment and
with pre-installed Debian systems for home since the main installation
work is done.

Eric