[olug] linux web server management ?

Don Kauffman dkauffman at tconl.com
Wed Dec 18 16:47:03 UTC 2002

<my2cemts>
I second the disagreement. as I've tried to install several things from
rpms. Sometimes they work sometimes it doesn't and it's hell trying to
figure out why.   For example, I tried to install  SpamAssassin and
still haven't gotten it working. When I tried to install the latest
version of Gnome it was an absolute piece of cake.
</my2cemts>

Don