[olug] Argh!

Adam Lassek hayai2 at cox.net
Sun Dec 15 23:46:23 UTC 2002

The configuration files for the applications that were running at the
time have a filesize of 0. In this case, all the configuration files for
Mozilla and gftp are blank. Interestingly, Evolution didn't do this.
These apps must be trying to update their config files on closing, but
it seems really dumb that they would erase them if the filesystem is
full. This is not the only time this had happened to me, either.

On Sat, 2002-12-14 at 22:30, Adam Haeder wrote:
> What do you mean wiped clean? Even if the partition fills up, there's no
> process that says "better delete everything in Adam's home directory". How
> did the data get deleted?

yip yip yip yip yap yap yip *BANG* -- NO TERRIER