[olug] linux web server management ?

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Sun Dec 15 21:10:49 UTC 2002

If you're that new to linux sysadminning in general, you might want to take
a look at webmin ( www.webmin.com <http://www.webmin.com> ). It's a
web-based interface that allows you to manage most of the common linux
services. I have it in place on a number of servers that are adminned by
non-unix (and mostly non-techy) people and it works well.

--
Adam