[olug] Red hat cert

Jonathan Warren thechunk at cox.net
Fri Dec 13 14:09:36 UTC 2002

I know UP is looking to bring Redhat into there corporation.  I think a class like this may be valuable to future sys admins.  Personnally I don't value certs too much so I don't care about that.  You might think about getting the interest at an install fest where you will have more inexperienced people.

-Jon W