[olug] Red hat cert

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 04:17:00 UTC 2002

Pat-

I am currently a student at Metro and I have taken
both Linux/Unix classes there and felt it totally gave
me an edge in Linux, and would be willing to support
whatever effort it would take to get RHCE at Metro.
The female teacher you are referring to is Linda Lutz?
 If it is, she is great, and I've had her for my
Novell classes.  Johnathan Jones, another teacher up
at Metro is RH certified as well, maybe he could throw
his support behind it.

Tomorrow is some sort of computer dinner and John
McGaha will be there, and he is some sort of big shot
with the computer department there and I can bring
this up to him.

-Chris Miller

=====