[olug] Red hat cert

Patrick Olsen rattatpat at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 13 01:13:08 UTC 2002

I am currently proposing a Linux class that would lead to the Red Hat
certification. At metro right now we have to classes a user and an
administration class dealing with Linux/Unix. I was wondering your guys
input if you think the people out there that use Linux would be willing to
do something like this. Because im am sure I will have to show proof there
is people out there willing to take it before they make it a class. So if
you could give me some input or even if you guys would be willing to take
something like that to get your certification in Red Hat. If anyone goes to
metro and would like to help me propose this to the Dean let me know in an
e-mail and we can get in contact. I also know a teacher that said she would
be willing to teach a class like that, she is a current teacher there
teaching the Linux admin class. So we have a teacher that has our back,
w00t.

Thanks

Patrick Olsen