[olug] Fw: TheOpenCD

Jonathan Warren thechunk at cox.net
Thu Dec 12 16:57:20 UTC 2002

Ahh now I see the irony.  Very entertaining.  Is the cd going to be available at an installfest or somewhere that I won't bring down a server to look at it?  The projects I was refering to are zipslack and cygwin tools.  I use cygwin here at work and think the zipslack is a "neat" idea though I have never installed it.  Thanks for clarifying the thread and I apoligize for any rude comments I made in ingnorance.

-Jon W