[olug] USB Keyboard and Grub

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Thu Dec 12 15:37:50 UTC 2002

Anyone had any experience trying to get GRUB to recognize a USB keyboard??
I just installed a USB keyboard yesterday on my RH7.2 box running Grub
0.90-11  as the boot loader.  It doesnt let me change between menu options
for dual booting.  It does start working after I attach a PS/2 keyboard and
press just 1 key, then the USB kb starts working.  It works just fine after
it boots up into any kernel I have installed.  I just cant get passed Grub,
if I cant get it resolved, probably just resort back to lilo.

Anyone seen anything like this????

Trent