[olug] Recommendation on a CD-RW drive

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Thu Dec 12 02:27:18 UTC 2002

> > On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 19:30, Jeff Hinrichs wrote:
> > > Looking for a decent, low cost CD-RW drive, IDE interface.  Any
> > > recommendations?
> > > Manf/Model
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > > Jeff

Sorry, I missed this thread somehow. A coworker recently purchased one of
these:

Black Lite-On 24x10x40x CDR-LTR-24102B E-IDE CD-R/CD-Rewritable OEM Drive

from:

http://www.directron.com

for $34.99.

It's OEM, but he's been really happy with it. The price was right.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

So let me get this straight.  You're taking a map, and you're also gonna
consult the map to get directions.

Are ya sure you know where you're going?

(&end Christian Slater mode.)
-- Steve Nordquist, Re: map software, 03/15/00