[olug] linuxnewbie.org

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 03:02:15 UTC 2002

It was I who posted it a few days ago.

I think they may have problems with their site, cause
I posted it on the 12.7.02., and it didn't post right
away and now I went back to it and it seems ok.  Maybe
it had to be reviewed before posting?

http://www.linuxnewbie.org/forum/showthread.php?s=dff7387b3f319dc67360b786031bffc4&threadid=78581

I don't think Events gets alot of traffic, but it was
worth a shot cause I know there are others from
Lincoln and Omaha who hit linuxnewbie.org alot, like
myself.

-Chris

=====